Awaiting you in your suite
- Fresh flowers, fruit and chocolate
- A personalised welcome and general information folder
- Super King bed, or two King singles
- Quality linen and bedding
- Flat screen TV with Sky
- Electric blanket
- Complimentary WIFI
- Spacious private en-suite with fluffy towels
- Soft bathrobes
- Heated towel rails
- Hair dryer
- Large wardrobe
- Radio alarm clock available on request
- I-pod docking station available on request
- Individual outdoor seating
NZ$280.00 per night
Rates are per room, per night, for a maximum of two adults and include a continental and cooked breakfast, plus complimentary pre-dinner glass of wine, and canapés.
What's a Tui?
The tui is an endemic passerine bird of New Zealand. Tuis are considered to be very intelligent, much like parrots. They also resemble parrots in their ability to clearly imitate human speech, and were trained by Māori to replicate complex speech.
In New Zealand Culture
The Tui Has An Important Role In New Zealand Culture. Being such a lively, charismatic, and noisy bird, the tui plays an iconic role in the history and culture of New Zealand. From appearing on early coinage, to tattoos to stories, stuffed toys, Māori mythology and literature, this highly recognisable bird appears everywhere!