Awaiting you in your suite
- Fresh flowers, fruit and chocolates
- A personalised welcome and general information folder
- Queen Bed
- Quality linen and bedding
- Flat screen TV with Sky
- Electric blanket
- Complimentary WIFI
- Spacious private en-suite with fluffy towels
- Soft bathrobes and slippers
- Heated towel rails
- Hair dryer
- Large wardrobe
- Radio alarm clock available on request
- I-pod docking station available on request
- Individual out door seating
NZ$300.00 per night – double\twin
Rates are per room, per night, for a maximum of two adults and include a continental and cooked breakfast, plus complimentary pre-dinner glass of wine, and canapés.
What's a Fantail?
The New Zealand Fantail is a small insectivorous bird. When the tail is folded it is rounded at the end, but when spread in display or aerial foraging it has a characteristic fan shape that gives its name.
In Maori Culture
The Māori name for Fantail is Piwakawaka or Tiwakawaka. In Māori mythology the piwakawaka is a messenger from the gods to the people. Tiwakawaka is also the name of one of the first Māori settlers to New Zealand.