100% New Zealand owned and operated Luxury Bed & Breakfast Accommodation Tauranga
Whether you're coming to New Zealand on business, a holiday, honeymoon, planning a romantic get away, going to a wedding at Bella Vista or surprising someone with a special gift, Tauranga Lodge Bed & Breakfast is the ideal venue.
This secluded sanctuary is a luxury Bed and Breakfast establishment that is fast gaining an excellent reputation amongst many discerning guests.
You'll enjoy superior facilities, first-class service, and sumptuous cuisine, in a private setting with breathtaking views over Tauranga City, Mt Maunganui and out to the Pacific Ocean. Tauranga Lodge B & B is a comfortable and relaxing place to stay and rest awhile. It's also well positioned to provide a base from which to explore the many delights of the aptly named Bay of Plenty and its neighbouring districts. Check out the What's On page.
Tauranga Lodge is located approximately two hours and forty minutes from Auckland International Airport and twenty five minutes to the heart of Tauranga City, forty minutes to Rotorua, and forty five minutes to the famous Hobbiton Movie Set.
Enjoy the many things the Bay has to offer, Deep Sea Fishing, Harbour Cruises, Canoe and Kayak down the Wairoa River or at McClarens Falls, Skydiving, Golf, Walking Tracks. Enjoy the many parks, waterfalls and one of the most beautiful beaches in New Zealand. Climb Mt Maunganui for spectacular views over to Tauranga and out to sea. We have fantastic shopping, great restaurants, there is so much to do here in the bay.
Features of the Lodge
- Three individually decorated guest suites, with private en-suites, all have amazing views.
- Flat screen TV, Sky and Free Wi-Fi in all suites
- Guest alcove – complimentary non-alcoholic refreshments, tea, coffee and fresh baking
- Free broadband and wireless internet
- Large, private guest lounge offering panoramic views
- Private guest outdoor area – dining alfresco is an option
- Spa Pool – Just relax and soak in the view
- Dining in by prior arrangement
- A complimentary cooked or continental breakfast is served each morning of your stay
- Complimentary afternoon tea is offered on arrival
- A glass of wine, and canapés are served each evening if you are available
Allow yourself the luxury of time in a private and peaceful setting to enjoy your well earned break.
Qualmark 5 Star Rating with a Silver Sustainable Business Award
Pure NZ Promotion
Quote 375 Pure NZ
We offer guests three beautiful, individual suites with a modern style.
Each suite has its own private bathroom. Without lifting your head from your pillow you have panoramic views over the bay and out to the Pacific Ocean.
Each of our suites has its own unique charm. Crisp white linens, soft bathrobes and slippers, fresh flowers, and a fruit bowl, welcome you.
A complimentary continental or cooked breakfast and pre-dinner glass of wine, and canapés are served each evening if you are available.
All you need to do is unpack, relax, and enjoy your special break.